E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 16, 2015

PD Braide - Wake Up: Funmi Iyanda Joins In On The Hype About Pamela Braide's New Single And Makes It Her Caller Tune On Etisalat Network



Honest, you need to listen to this tune. I promise, you'd unconsciously find yourself moving to it's catchy beat and singing along, "wake up wake up wake up wake up, it's a new day..."! No wonder Funmi has been going on about it on Twitter (see above). Well, I don't want to miss the train, so I am joining in on the hype and am making it my ringtone too, pronto. To join us on the train, just text 502262 to 251 on your Etisalat phone. 

Click here to watch the video and to read more info and for those interested in the lyrics, grab them below.






Message below and lyrics from Pamela Braide:

Download Audio free at https://www.reverbnation.com/pdbraide...


Wake Up! the 1st single from my self tilted album, PD Braide is produced by Opubo Braide. I'm a Nigerian singer songwriter. Please rock your air guitar skills and stick around for more!

https://www.reverbnation.com/pdbraide 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pdbraide
Twitter: @pdbraide


Hugs to Opubo Braide aka Braide O, Faith, Katherine, Koffi, Sara, Felix and all the amazing talent and wonderful friends that took time out to make this work. Shout out to the Cape Town Massive! 


Lyrics:


Wake Up! by PD Braide


Got thoughts running through my head
in my brain there's a train chasing all the threads
touching fear, pain, sorrow, joy every feeling in between
I gotta care about something but i can't remember how
cos I heard if you bury your feelings then you stay safe from harm
safe from harm harm harm safe from harm

Chorus


Wake up wake up wake up wake up... it's a new day, it's a new day,
wake up x4 I say... I say
'cos you more than fear you're more the pain, you're more than doubt you're more than pain
your that star that's who you are, you're everything you dream you are
you are more!

Loud noise banging in my head don't know what to believe it's a mess in there
I need SILENCE. to see if there's a message there...
I gotta care about something. can someone show me how?
cos I learned to bury my feelings to keep me safe from harm
safe from harm harm harm safe from harm

Chorus







Wake up wake up wake up wake up... it's a neeeeeeeew day, Yeah!
wake up x4 I say... I say, I say
'cos you more than fear 
you're more the pain 
you're more than doubt
you're more than pain
you're that star that's who you are, you're everything you dream you are
you are more!

1 comment:

Calabar Gal said...

I listened to Wake Up and loved it!! Extremely catchy! U go girl!

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature