E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 06, 2013

Ameze Imarhiagbe Is Back With New Blockbuster Titled "I've Got Your Back" - See Trailer


After more than a decade away from our screens, one of Nollywood's original beauties, Ameze Imariagbe, is back with a new movie titled, "I've Got Your Back". 

It's nostalgic watching Ameze again and makes me want to scream for a re-union of all our favourite actors and actresses from the days of Ripples, Checkmate, Mirror In The Sun, Glamour Girls, etc...in a brand new Blockbuster. Oya, producers, take up the challenge ;) ;)

I also remember Jennifer Okere-Ossai (of blessed memory) right now. May her soul continue to Rest In Peace. 

Well done Ameze and thanks for coming back; I can't wait to watch the movie! 


Watch the trailer below:


No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature