E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 29, 2013

Justin Bieber Releases New Song Aimed At Selena Gomez Split And Critics (See Video)


Justin has kept quiet about his relationship
Justin has kept quiet about his relationship
In two brand new tracks, Justin Bieber talks about the problems and pressures of his relationship and opens up in new interview with Billboard. Please click on all the highlighted links to read the interview and all the connected stories. Below is exactly how www.mirror.co.uk is reporting it:


If you're finding it hard to feel sorry for Bieber, that's normal


If you're finding it hard to feel sorry for Bieber, that's normal
After the dramatic split with long-term girlfriend Selena Gomez, he grabbed his favourite crayon and began writing about his heartbreak.
Kind of like Adele, but nowhere near as good.
And now Justin Bieber has revealed the story behind the high profile break-up in two brand new tracks on album Believe Acoustic.
In an interview with Billboard, the 18-year-old confessed: “I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been. I'm trying to get through what I'm going through.”
He posted a string of tweets building up to the release of his new music, promising to explain ‘what is going on in my life instead of rumours guessing.’
‘I’ve got some things to say,’ he wrote. ‘With everything going on I’m gonna tell u myself how I feel. Some of the most honest music I have ever written.'
And he wasn’t kidding. A song written by Biebs himself called Nothing Like Us isn't exactly subtle or cryptic about his two-year relationship with Disney princess Selena.
Selena and Justin
Will we ever see this happen again?
Splash
He sings: "Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had / And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah / Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?"
"I gave you everything, baby / Everything I had to give / Girl, why would you push me away?"
Aside from the fact Selena can apparently out strength him with a simple push, Bieber’s voice is spot on while he smashes at the piano like a toddler learning to play Chopsticks.
In the next verse he asks: "Tell me was it worth it? We were so perfect / Baby I just want you to see," appearing to blame Selena for ending their relationship.
The song continues: “I wish that I could give you what you deserve / 'Cause nothing could ever, ever replace you.”
And the chorus includes: “There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me / Together through the storm.”
He promised fans that his new album would be his version of the truth and told Billboard magazine in his latest interview: "There's so many rumours.
“People say I call Selena every day and she won't pick up the phone or I'm chasing her down, and these are all fake stories."
Justin Bieber Billboard
Read the full interview in Billboard magazine - out today
Billboard
Bieber - who became the most followed person on Twitter last week - added: “I don't go on blogs or anything like that. I hear things. People tell me if something happens on the Internet. It gets back to me, definitely."
Another song, Yellow Raincoat, features the lyric: "Fame, money and girls drive you crazy.”
Obviously, to a normal teenager that sounds like a pretty good Friday night out but when asked if he still has fun (despite moaning about most things), Bieber said: "Definitely, all of the time. I'm 18.
“I have a great team around me. I have great friends. We have a blast. They keep me occupied and my mind off of the negative things.
"When you are 18, you're going through that transition. You have a high school girlfriend, you might not. Going to college. Figuring yourself out, leaving home."
Justin Bieber
What is he wearing? Seriously...
Splash
Bieber has had a number one album for FOUR consecutive years and his new release Believe Acoustic – out today - is widely expected to top the Billboard 100 this week.
Despite having millions of fans and multi-platinum selling records, the Canadian admitted he doesn’t expect to be liked and successful in the charts forever.
"I don't think that I'm going to be boiling hot for the rest of my career. I think that, if I'm not on top. it would be because I didn't want to be,” he said.
"It would be a time when I wanted to take a break and do movies or take a break and raise a family."
Justin Bieber performs on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve at CBS studios
To be fair, life IS tough for Justin
Getty
When mysterious pictures of Bieber holding something that looked like a joint emerged on TMZ , we never dreamed that the star would speak out about the claims.
Following the US website’s allegations that Justin smoked weed at a New Year’s Eve party, he logged onto the website and had a share about his feelings and what not.
He said: ‘Everyday growing and learning. Trying to be better. U get knocked down, u get up. I see all of u. I hear all of u. I never want to let any of you down. I love u.’
This week he added: "I learn the hard way. But it's about how I pick myself up and be better and stronger."
Biebs also spoke about his anger after being  snubbed by the Grammys - despite being one of the biggest popstars in the world.
Justin Bieber throws a water bottle while leaving a shop in Miami
How kind of him to shower the paparazzi in mineral water
© www.splashnews.com
"My whole life I've dreamed of winning a Grammy. At this point, the excitement of that has gone down.
"I'm more excited to just make great music for my fans. That's just something that if it happens, it happens.
"I'm so happy for the other artists who got nominated and have won Grammys. [I'm supporting] Chris Brown. I'm a fan. His music is really good. That's what they should focus on: the music."
As opposed to getting involved in fights with other musicians , eh?

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature