E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

June 18, 2012

Kareena Kapoor Has No Place For Insecurity In Her Life


Latest news is that Kareena is insecure about Bipasha shooting with Saif . When asked by TOI, Kareena laughed off the rumours. Here’s what she said:

"Insecurity is an emotion that has no place in my life. And I am going to Turkey because I want to spend quality time with Saif. Also it is vacation time for us," said Kareena. She further says, " I encourage Saif to please work with everybody. He is free to work with whoever he wants to, it is not my concern. Even I am free to work with whoever I want, Saif never interferes".

"My career will always be the way it is. Work is my passion. Both Saif and I are very urban and contemporary in our thoughts. We have our own space, he does his own thing. We don't even discuss work and I don't think Saif has ever asked me which film I am doing. He probably gets to know from the newspapers and magazines (laughs). If I am in a meeting, he doesn't even ask me who I had a meeting with. He is the most supportive man I could have asked for."

Images Via Glamsham

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature