E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 13, 2012

Filipino Man Murdered By Gay Lover & Dismembered Penis Stuck In His Mouth

I feel ill just recounting this evil story and cannot even comprehend posting the graphic images on my blog, but you can view them at your own risk if you wish. 


However, before I post the link, I must WARN you that what you are about to view is VERY GRAPHIC and if you wish to carry on, here you go: GRAPHIC

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature