E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 25, 2011

Jennifer Hudson Says Her Fiance Saved Her Life!


Jennifer Hudson covers the current issue of Ebony magazine and in the interview she says she was supposed to be with her family on the day they were murdered. The singer changed her plans to visit her mother at the last minute instead going to see her fiancé, David Otunga, fight in a World Wrestling Entertainment match.

“He wanted me to come out to Florida with him instead of going to Chicago. I flew out to see him; that’s why I’m still here. That’s one of the things that saved my life. Because I could have been home with my mom then.”

It’s a sad realization that Jennifer has a hard time expressing. ”I’ve never said that before, and I can’t believe I just said that now,” she says.

Source

1 comment:

tub reglazing brooklyn said...

I guess miracles happen in life.Its always written in one's destiny.I hope his lady luck always remain with you and you both rock the WWE stage.

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature