E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 30, 2011

Beyonce Now Hates the Way Jay-Z Smells

A very pregnant Beyonce has an increased ability to smell everything, and now she hates the way her husband Jay-Z's fragrance smells, numerous media have reported.

While promoting her Pulse fragrance on ET Canada, Beyonce, 30, admitted that her 41-year-old husband's scent turns her off.

"I smell everything," Beyonce said. "If it smells bad, I smell it. My husband's fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So thank God I have this one!"

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature