E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 30, 2011

Amber Rose - “Wiz Khalifa would beat Kanye up and i’d kick him while he's down”

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/165251_135241446537026_100001535157929_212023_1126936_n.jpg

Amber Rose has finally broken her silence regarding her highly publicized relationship with Kanye West. In an interview with Hot 97′s Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg show on Wednesday (Sept. 28), the blonde, Philadelphia native opens up about her past romance with the ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ creator, her future endeavors and her current love, Wiz Khalifa.

The former stripper explains how she made no gag deal with West, preventing her from talking about their past, but rather chooses not to devote time to speaking of him. “I don’t have to speak abut someone that I really loved and cared about in that way,” reveals Rose, who is planning the release of a book that details her life, friendships and romances. “Like, we once really cared about each other.”

‘Ye has taken jabs at Rose through a Chris Rock monologue featured on ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.’ His ex states that actions like that prove he’s still upset over their breakup. “I just feel like, you know, he’s bitter and I’m not,” Rose says. “I don’t care. I don’t feel the need to say anything about him to validate who I am. I’m so much more than that. I’m a writer.”

As for her new beau, Pittsburgh rhymer Wiz, the curvaceous eye-catcher seems to be head-over-heels in love. “I’ve never loved like this, in my life,” Rose shares. “I would die for him. That’s how much I love him. We will get married. We are gonna have babies. But um, we have time. We have the rest of our lives.”
Host Peter Rosenberg went on to ask Amber Rose which of the two would win in a throwdown: Wiz or West. “I think [Wiz] would beat the crap out of Kanye,” she admits, “and I’d kick him while he’s down. I’d be right there with him.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature