E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 26, 2011

Da Brat Gets Girly Glam For Vibe Magazine



Da Brat ditches her usual tomboy attire and gets girly for a photo shoot with Vibe. The rapper recently released a mixtape after being released from prison.
Pictures and excerpts and from the interview, after the Break:

On transitioning into a “sex symbol” or is it just another side  of you we’ve never seen: I’m such a f*cking lady. I loved to get glammed up. I love manis and pedis. I like to go to Vicky Secrets and La Perla because I like lace and bikinis. I’m such a P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thug)
What is your favorite body part? I don’t have just one. I love all parts of my body! But on a man, I love the Adonis line. It’s just so sexy!
What are you doing to stay in shape? Work out. Working out is like a stress reliever.
What type of message do you want to portray to women about their bodies: Be who you are!





Click here to check out the rest of this interview

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature