E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

December 22, 2014

Prince Tonye Princewill's Radio Interview :Democracy In Action [ Listen To It Here]



The PRINCE WILL. The radio interview went well. All the questions and comments were apt. If you missed it, worry not The Link is here. Conversations like this, not only propagate my ideas, they also educate me as an individual. I will be doing a lot more of this; so do your research and make your contributions whenever the opportunity arises again. I'm back!!! Now you have an option!


No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature