E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 30, 2013

Kola Boof - "I have 4 boyfriends...I asked Osama Bin Laden once --why you need mistresses when U have 4 wives in Khartoum? He slapped me so hard! Brick hand...But Osama's wife Najwa was such a racist bitch ---I was glad to rub things in her White Arab face". (sic)

Click here to see Kola Boof


I have 4 boyfriends and really like it this way---so I shouldn't down polygamy, tho. @TheBlackGuyX@AquafarE


Girl, I have 4 boyfriends right now...and I LOVE IT! I also did this in my 20's. It's best for career women.@Peaches1AndOnly @AquafarE



See more after the cut...





Osama used to beat me so much...I'm surprised I still have hair in the middle of my head. He dragged me on floor naked. @KAY29000

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature