E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 30, 2013

Kemi Olunloyo (aka Kola Boof Wannabe) - "I will BEGIN to POST every single email and text of every man in Nigeria that has begged to suck my pu**y"..."I am #HACKING into three #Nigerian Blogs as we speak".


Below is what the psycho and Kola Boof wannabe posted on her Facebook Page. You can go to her page to read more via the links provided. I have no energy to closely follow this woman's madness...it's only the ones that are in my face that I notice. INFS again oh! 
I will now BEGIN to POST every single email and text of every man in Nigeria that has begged to suck my pussy in the last one week. YOU disgusting morons have wives and prostitutes and u think ur email is really private? Its called BLACK PUSSYMAIL!
KOO
I will now BEGIN to POST every single email and text of every man in Nigeria that has begged to suck my pussy in... fb.me/2dwuJvjwA
See more after the cut...






I am #HACKING into three #Nigerian Blogs as we speak. One of them is a THIEF who steals my photos and constantly writes lying stories about them. She never credits the pics and she uses them and then lies about them. I just got the code I need. They are your fave bloggers. Good luck reaching Google on Good Friday. Anonymous is working on this for me. You will know I don't play.
KOO 







No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature