E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 02, 2013

Didi On The Ellen DeGeneres Show: "I'm confessing that I used to be a bed wetter".



43-year-old American rapper, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur, Diddy revealed a deep, dark secret from his past while promoting his new water product called AQUAhydrate with Mark Wahlberg on Friday's 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'. He said, "OK, I guess I'm confessing that I used to be a bed wetter. So I went on this quest to stop wetting the bed, and the first day that I had a sleepover and I didn't wet the bed, it was, like, one of the greatest days of my life."


"It gave me the swagger that I have today because I stopped wetting the bed."

'There is something about sugar that makes you wet the bed. So to all you boys and girls out there, as Muhammad Ali used to tell you [to] brush your teeth, I'm telling you to drink water, OK"?

"It will stop you from wetting the bed, and you won't be embarrassed in front of the girls at sleepovers."


WATCH VIDEO:




No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature