E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 24, 2012

Rihanna Covers Women’s Fitness


Rihanna features on the coversof the May 2012 issue of UK’s Women’s Fitness magazine.

On finding unconventional ways of dealing with her body issues: “My way probably won’t work for most people… but the more I got naked the more comfortable I felt. I just had to face my fear. You always find something wrong, you always find something you’re uncomfortable with, and one thing turns into another and you get embarrassed and self-conscious about it – you feel like everybody can see what you see.”

On dealing with criticism: “I stand up for what I believe in and a lot of the time that can be against people’s opinion, but that’s the hard thing to do, it really is sometimes. Especially if the majority doesn’t agree.”

On crediting her mom for the rock-solid core of self-belief: “My mom is the toughest person I know. I’m finding myself becoming a lot more like her. Every time I come to a crossroads, I always find myself going back to my mom’s methods.”

On her guilty food pleasures: “My favorite food right now is microwave butter popcorn. And when I’m in London I’m close to authentic Jamaican food, so I tend to eat that every day.”

Rihanna also talked about getting in shape for her upcoming movie “Battleship.” Which hits theaters May 18.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature