E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 24, 2012

Nicki Minaj covers Complex Magazine: 10th Anniversary Edition


Nicki Minaj covers Complex Magazine’s 10th Anniversary Issue (April/May 2012) – on newsstands April 3. Excerpt:



On exceeding her own expectations and setting new goals: “Doing the Super Bowl with Madonna doesn’t really change Nicki Minaj’s personal goals. My goal right now is still to put out Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, sell five million copies eventually, and tour every country in the world. That’s what I’ve been working toward. So while the world is talking about, “Oh my God, I can’t believe Nicki Minaj was at the Super Bowl!” I’m mixing and mastering my music. In my scheme of things it’s way bigger.”


On her off-stage persona: “I’m the biggest homebody. But I’ve been like this. Nothing about me has changed since I got fame. I never liked to go to clubs. I never liked to go out. I don’t know where that public craziness came from. I was always like a comedian to my friends and family, but in a lot of ways I’m shy. I think people read my shyness as being mean. They misinterpret it. The first and only person who ever called me out for being shy was Wayne.”

On where she’ll be in 2022: “In 2022, I’ll definitely be married and I’ll definitely have my two children…OK, I might have three, but I do want at least one boy….No, no, no. I don’t think I even need a girl. I need a boy though.”



No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature