E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 29, 2011

Kareena Kapoor For "Cineblitz" Dec 2011

http://www.pinkvilla.com/files/imagecache/ContentPreview/Kareena_CB.jpg

Bebo quotes "I am not going to quit, I am certain my directors would love to have me in their films despite my "Mrs" title, because I have proved my worth as an actor. Talent is always worshipped here. Being the focussed person that I am, I am certain I would accomplish the goals I have set for myself."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature