E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 29, 2011

Paula Patton For Jezebel Magazine Nov 2011

http://ditcradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Paula-Patton-covers-JEZEBEL-magazine-1.jpg

Actress Paula Patton covers the November 2011 issue of JEZEBEL magazine, which is based out of Atlanta. Patton, 35, is in heavy demand these days due to her coveted role as a beautiful secret spy in the action thriller Mission: Impossible, Ghost Protocol, starring Tom Cruise. 

On auditioning for the role in Ghost Protocol: “The truth is that I really didn’t think that I was going to get it. I remember them calling me and asking me to come in and read for the director, and I was like, ‘Come on, guys, don’t waste my time!’”

When she got the phone call letting her know she got the role: “I was like, ‘Stop! Stop!’ It was a great moment.”

On deciding to go into acting: “I was around 27 when I had this epiphany. I was writing screenplays and trying to do my thing, but, in all honesty, it was a lot of procrastination. Then I thought to myself, ‘What have I always loved to do?’ and the answer was, ‘to act!’ My next thought was, ‘Screw it, I have nothing to lose.’”

On her childhood: She had “The best mommy in the world!” adding “things were not perfect—as many childhoods aren’t—and for me, my escape was my imagination.”

She says she still “doesn’t like reality very much,” but the wife of Robin Thicke says there are some parts of the real world she does love. “I love my son; I love my husband; and then I want to take them into my dream-world…My dream is Paris, and good food, and beautiful sunsets, and no worries, and no stress and life floating on a cloud!”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature