E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

July 03, 2011

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds' Divorce Finalized

Putting an official end to their under-the-radar romance, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds's divorce became final on Friday, after an out-of-the-blue split late last year.

The final divorce documents were filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, according to E!.

The pair discreetly dated before exchanging vows in rural wedding outside Vancouver in 2008. They have no children.

"Irreconcilable differences" were cited in court papers, and both have said very little to the press to shed additional light on
their relationship or breakup.

While Johansson, 26, rebounded this year with a short-lived fling with Sean Penn, Reynolds insisted in a recent interview, "The media was not invited to my marriage, and they're definitely not invited into the divorce." And the 'Green Lantern' star, 34, did concede, "I don't think I want to get married again."

"Anyone who gets divorced goes through a lot of pain, but you come out of it," Reynolds added. "I'm not out of it yet. At all. But I sense that as I do come through it, there's optimism. How can there not be?"

He explained, "Any kind of crisis can be good. It wakes you up. I gotta say, I'm a different person than I was six months ago."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature