E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 28, 2015

Prince Tonye Princewill: Blessings From My King (Watch Campaign & Please Share).




Campaigning with Labour in Rivers is just unbelievable! Never before have I seen such commitment. Today was another good day. Don't just like my comment, watch the trailer.



My team and my campaign, were dedicated to the Lord God Almighty! A simple visit to my father then turned into a carnival! 

The love I received was simply overwhelming! I got DOUBLE blessings from a man I am so proud of! He taught me to be courageous, honest and kind to others; but most importantly, he taught me to be humble.

Join me today! Join the team of the people! Vote the Labour Party! Neither of the others can truly bring you a new and improved Rivers state. Watch out for the debates.



No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature