E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

December 25, 2014

Prince Tonye Princewill: My Loyalty Lies With The People (Press Release)




MY LOYALTY LIES WITH THE PEOPLE

In the spirit of Christmas and the season we're in, I want to thank Nigerians in general and all of my supporters specifically for standing by me through the year. 

The journey has been long, interesting, educative and very very challenging. At the beginning it seemed like a joke to some, but as we've all gradually grown and seen through the experience, my true intentions have become clearer to all. I have always stood for the people, and I believe now is the time for them to stand by me. By Gods grace I pray that they will.


My commitment to the people drives my every move. My decisions, comments and even my disagreements are all influenced by a love for the people. If ever you doubt it, re-examine your view of me. 

Recently my Governor made a couple of interesting statements; calling me his "small friend and junior brother - that cries a lot". I must say that going by his previous statements on other political opponents, that was surprisingly mellow. Maybe he should allow his Commissioner for Information to do the talking. Her words make his look like that from a choir master.

In my last press statement I pointed out that I did not come into politics to make friends. I want to add that I didn’t come into politics to make enemies either. I came to change the status quo; and if vocally standing up on the side of the people is seen as crying, then I concede. I am crying for Rivers people and I am crying for all Nigerians. 

I must say that the issues I raised during my media parley in Abuja were across the board and diverse and we're not targeted at persons or personalities; the full text reveals that. But the fact remains, if we love our state and truly desire transparency and accountability, questions must be routinely asked. A few have praised me for my boldness, while some have criticized me for my suspicions. 



I ask my critics these simple questions:

1.      Were the assets sold?

2.      Who were they sold to?

3.      How much were they sold for?

4.      Who determined this value of the assets?

and

5.      WHERE IS THE MONEY?

If these questions are answered, it will go a long way to iron out a lot of issues in the state. That is all we want. Answers!

As we approach the New Year and gradually build up to the elections; I want to urge all my supporters and well wishers to join my team in a one week (6 - 6) prayer and fasting session, which will commence on the 26th of December 2014 and end on the 1st of January 2015. Within this period we will seek the face of the lord, seizing full campaigns and reducing political activities. This will usher us into full campaign mode. 

We will win this, by his grace. But we need your help prayers and support. Tonye is back! Tonye is here. 

Now you have a choice.



PRINCE TONYE PRINCEWILL
(Rivers State)

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature