E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 19, 2012

Derrick Rose, Ace Basket Ball Star Is Fresh & Handsome On The Cover of GQ Magazine - May 2012 Issue




Derrick Rose features on the cover of the May 2012 issue of GQ.

Throughout the editorial, The superstar Chicago Bulls speaks on subjects ranging from how he is relating to his stardom and how Chicago treats its celebrities, to even President Obama, who is a Chicago celebrity in his own right.



When discussing how he has been affected by fame, Derrick Rose says:

    "It gets on my nerves that I just can't go out," he says. "It's just boundaries now. People are like, 'You can't go here, you can't go there, you got to let that person know where you're going.' It's just weird. I'm never alone. Ever."

When asked about President Obama, D Rose responded by saying:

    "I know that if I really wanted him to come out and support an event I'm going to in Chicago. I know it could probably get done."


Additionally Derrick spoke on his fame in Chicago:

    "Sometimes it's too much. Chicago ... Chicago isn't used to stardom. Back when Michael was here, everyone was used to actors and singers and people being at the games. But there's been a drought since then, and even celebrities, they'll stop here to film a movie and then pop right back out. They don't know how to act toward celebrity. So I always have someone with me. I can have a hat on, glasses on, whatever. People still notice me. If I go outside without a hat on, I feel like I'm naked. This life doesn't fit my personality."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature