E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 11, 2013

Last Flight To Abuja: Starring Jim Iyke, Hakeem Kae-Kazim & Omotola Is Now Available To Watch Worldwide - See Details & CNN's Vladimir Duthiers' Tweet About Interviewing Director Obi Emelonye

Last Flight To Abuja is an airplane disaster thriller based on true and tragic events
Nollywood "Bad Boy" and A-list star Jim Iyke, in Last Flight To Abuja.

The cinema phenomenon LAST FLIGHT TO ABUJA, is now available to watch from anywhere you are in the world. Be the first to see what the hype is all about. Click here to watch or http://t.co/XJFwdPVcUD via @lastflightfilm  

Also, see CNN's Vladimir Duthiers' tweet below and click on the link to read.

Retweeted Vladimir Duthiers (@VladDuthiersCNN):

The @LASTFLIGHTFILM w/ @Realomosexy & @Uru_Eke nominated for @AMAAWARDS. I interviewed director @obiemelonye last yr. http://t.co/pfg4IuSkgJ



Click here too to read CNN's feature of Last Flight To Abuja Nollywood movie's campaigns for safer skies and Vladimir Duthier's full interview with director Obi Emelonye.



Please be sociable and share.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where
I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm
having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to surf to my weblog ... ideal waist to hip ratio

Egor Efiok said...

Hello, sorry I have no clue. I don't even know what a captcha plugin is and don't know if my blog has one. Thanks for visiting, I will definitely check out your blog.

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature