E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 02, 2013

Doris Simeon Set To Open Her Special Beauty Store Named 3D Cosmetics Store Next Week In Lagos



Award winning Nollywood actress, Doris Simeon, will be opening a special beauty store named 3D Cosmetics store in Lagos, on the 8th of March, 2013.

According to the pretty light-skinned mother of one, she will be running it alongside her acting career.
I’ve always loved two things while growing up, cosmetics and TV. After conquering the TV, I want to explore the cosmetics world. In 3D cosmetics store, we sell cream, soaps, make-up kits and several world class make-ups. I also recommend good products for our clients and I’m currently undergoing a course in make-up, so I can make people’s faces up

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature