E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 24, 2013

Ben Underwood: Celebrating The Life Of The Amazing Teenager Who Saw And Did Everthing Unaided Despite Being Blind - Watch His Inspiring Video



I enjoyed watching the video above of the amazing Ben Underwood and then I decided to check up on his progress now. What I found here has messed up my entire day. I had to edit my title above after reading the sad news. I'm off to bed now :( :( :( :( :( :(

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature