E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 01, 2012

Nigeria is 52!!! Happy Birthday To My Beloved Country!!!

Um...I think I was supposed to say 'viewers discretion is advised'? Too late now... ;)
Oops! Forgot the 'viewers discretion' thingy again! I have to pay attention next time!!!
Legal excuse to smoke? Okay, Happy 'Dependence'! Lol!!!
Map of Nigeria by E4 PR's Make-up & Body Artist, Princess Amayo. 
Nigerian Flag by E4 PR's Make-up & Body Artist, Princess Amayo.

Happy Independence Day everyone and please ignore my silly jokes! Just messing with you...and erm...I just wanted different photos. Hehehe!!!

9ja for life!!! God bless Nigeria!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO
http://trendysturvs.blogspot.com

free browsing Cheat said...

The pictures dont look decent at all and should be avoided for kids

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature