E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 12, 2012

TLC's Chilli Would Not Go Out On A Date With A 'Scrub'


Hear her:
“I’m very picky, I guess you want to call it that. Here’s my issue with ‘dating down’ – it sounds bad, it makes us seem shallow - the problem with dating down I think that for a female, no matter how much money you make or not, every woman wants to feel like a princess, you know. I don’t look for a guy to pay my bills, I can pay my own bills. I can do a lot of things for myself. Thank God I’ve been blessed. But I would love to go on a date with a guy and he pays for it or we go on a trip together and - if I have to pay half then I need to go on that trip with my girlfriend, not a dude. I’m just saying".


As you can see, Chilli hasn't changed her stance. She stated clearly in her lyrics almost a decade ago, "I don't want no scrub", and that still stands, so scrubs, gigolos et al...abeg pack well! Lol! I hear ya girl. I feel perfectly the same way!!! #just saying too ;) ;) :D

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature