E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 30, 2012

Domestic Violence SHOCKER: Look At What A Husband Did To His Wife (Viewer Discretion Advised Please)

I have been shocked into silence at the gory sight that befell my eyes today. Because of how much E4 PR preaches against Domestic Violence to support Domestic Violence survivor, Monalisa Chinda, people send in lots of images and stories and I actually can't share all. 

However, I have been so numb with shock at the image I received this morning of wife who had chunks of flesh cut out of the back of her body, starting from her head, neck, back, by her so-called husband. I haven't even shown it to Monalisa cos she'd just start crying.

It's obvious that the weapon he used was a machette or so. This man is unbelievably EVIL. 

It is time for more people to rebel against the barbaric actions of MONSTER husbands like these. In fact, I'm too shocked to say much. You can view the photo after the cut, but please remember that viewer discretion is advised.





I am so speechless. Wickedness! His wife...his supposed flesh! God is not asleep. 

Please say NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesus have mercy

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature