E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

June 18, 2012

Kangana Ranaut Will Never Marry Her UK Based Doctor - "I will have to be really unhappy with myself to get married"


In an interview to Stardust, Kangana spoke about her relationship with UK based doctor, Nicholas Lafferty. “It has been almost two years now,” she said. “He keeps coming to India and I go for holidays with him. We’re young and we’re loving where we are today. This long-distance relationship works perfectly for us, contrary to popular belief.”

When asked if she plans to tie the knot anytime soon, she responds: 


“I don’t believe in marriage. In fact, I am strictly against marriage. We are all born free and we should set each other free. Just because I am going out with someone, doesn’t mean that I have to marry the person. So what if I am seeing someone? When you can just live with the person and be happy, why would you want to ruin a relationship? It doesn’t make sense to make things legal and tie someone down. I’d never do that", she says animatedly.

"I will have to be really unhappy with myself to get married”,  she ends.




Oh dear!!!

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature