E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 01, 2012

Samuel L. Jackson Is 'His Own Genre' On The Cover Of The New York Times Magazine


Samuel L. Jackson covers the latest issue on New York Times magazine. Here are some excerpts from the interview.

On movie characters he played before Jules in “Pulp Fiction: “Before Jules… my characters were just ‘The Negro’ who died on Page 30. Every script I read, ‘The Negro’ died on Page 30…. After Jules, I became the coolest [expletive] on the planet. Why? I have no clue. I’m not like Jules. It’s called being an actor.”

On going places without bodyguards: “I walk the streets, take the train, it’s real simple. Some actors create their own mythology.” He assumed a self-pitying voice: “Oh, I’m so famous I can’t go places, because I created this mythology that I’m so famous I can’t go places.”

To read Samuel’s full interview with the NY Times Magazine 
CLICK HERE 


No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature