E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 27, 2012

Raven-Symoné Takes To Twitter To Address Lesbian Rumours: “My career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses"!


After the National Enquirer reported that Raven-Symoné is a lesbian and is involved with Ashley Azmarie Livingston from “America’s Next Top Model”, the former “Cosby Show” cutie took to twitter to address the rumours.

Raven tweeted: “I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m dating to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEING whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!”

“I’m out to get a campaign – like, I’m trying to be on somebody’s billboard for Calvin Klein or Armani Exchange or Jean Paul Gaultier.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature