E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 01, 2012

Katrina Kaif & Salman Khan Have Good Chemistry Working Together



Katrina Kaif is not new to the industry rumors and link-up’s with male co-stars. She now, has made a place for herself in the industry and knows to carry herself very well.

Recent rumors had it that Katrina Kaif is back to Salman Khan. The actress rubbished them saying,

“When we start working for a movie we go in as professionals. I am here to do my job and if people want to highlight baseless stories then it’s up to them. I don’t think that these stories will have any affect on my work and the film,” Katrina Kaif is quoted as saying by a news agency.

“I am never bothered about such stories. Why should I? I think it’s what every actor goes through. When you start working in the industry, people taking about you becomes a part of your life. Why analyse it so much?” Katrina Kaif said.

The rumours of Kat and Sallu’s rekindling romance started during the shoot of Yash Raj film Ek Tha Tiger.

“I am excited about the film, it’s shaping up good. Salman is working with Yash Raj for the first time and it’s my second film with them. It’s always fun working with Salman, he makes everything very comfortable on the sets,” she said.

Katrina Kaif is presently also working with Shahrukh Khan.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature