E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 09, 2012

Justin Bieber Graduates From High School To Make His Mom Proud


He may have the world at his feet and millions in the bank but it seems Justin Bieber would do anything for his beloved mother.

The pop star has just graduated from high school and despite having more creative than academic plans for his future, the teenager revealed he did it all for his doting parent.

He said: ‘I just finished high school. I passed my test - I'm free! It was hard doing school and work every day.’

Bieber has already experienced huge amounts of success at the tender age of 18 that if he wanted to retire now he’d have enough to last him a lifetime.

But at the request of single mother Pattie Mallette, Justin made sure he had a backup plan by completing the important education path.

He added: ‘School was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her.'
‘I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I've been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I'm really not into that stuff. I like to be out there!’

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature