E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

May 09, 2012

Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Light Up The Red Carpet At The 'Men In Black 3' Premiere In South Korea


Will Smith and his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith attend the premiere of ‘Men In Black 3′ in South Korea. During the press conference for the film earlier this week, Will expressed how he felt about being back on the big screen after four years:
This is the first movie that I’ve completed a trilogy out of all the films I’ve done. Playing a character three times for me feels like home. I’ve been off camera for about four years now. This is the first movie I’ve made in four years so for me coming back to something that I know that’s warm and like a family reunion felt very special.



No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature