E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

April 04, 2012

Jennifer Anniston Dazzles On The Cover Of InStyle Magazine

At 43, Jennifer Aniston is still as glossy and gorgeous as during her days on Friends.

And she admits her glow is down to her current 'peaceful and joyful' state, thanks to her relationship with Justin Theroux, 40.

In a revealing interview with InStyle magazine, the actress says 2012 for her will be about enjoying life with her new man. 'We're trying to live between both coasts,' she says. 'I want to see friends more and travel more. I say that every year, but this year, I’m going to do it!'

The couple met during filming of Wanderlust, which was released in cinemas last month. 'It was one of the most idyllic film experiences I’ve ever had,' Jennifer reveals. 'We spent three months together out on a lake, laughing the whole time. We became a family.'

The actors have been inseparable ever since.

'Having experienced everything you don’t want in a partner over time, it starts to narrow down to what you actually do want. As I get older, I realise what qualities are important in love, what suits me and what I won’t settle for.'

Aniston says she has long since moved on from some of those 'lessons,' and insists that tabloid headlines about her long-running feud with love rival Angelina Jolie is far from the truth.








No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature