E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 29, 2012

Victoria Beckham covers Harper’s Bazaar UK - May 2012


Victoria Beckham looking sophisticated on the cover of May 2012 issue of Harper’s Bazaar in a Prada dress, shared with Magazine’s readers on how proud and touched she was when she was honoured with Designer Brand of the Year at the British Fashion Awards.

She said: “When they read my name, I was genuinely not expecting it. It was an out-of-body experience. It was like my heart was going to jump out of my body. I came offstage and said, ‘I cried three times, I didn’t thank the people I wanted to thank, I was really rubbish’. But I think people saw the real me – and the truth is, I would have felt much more comfortable in my pyjamas with the kids and David in a hotel watching it on TV.” 


In the interview for Harper’s Bazaar Victoria Beckham also talk about the process she designs her dresses:
 “We always joke that we have this fabulously gorgeous 17-year-old model who is six-foot-whatever and then I say ‘OK, I’m going to put it on. I stand for the general public here. It’s how I work. I found it really difficult when I was pregnant and I couldn’t do that. It’s part of the process – I’ll stand here in my knickers and start draping fabric over myself. It was very hard when I didn’t have my body.”


 “I’m quite obsessed with Tilda Swinton. I find her intriguing, very stylish, she clearly understands fashion.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature