E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 02, 2012

George Clooney Addresses Rumours About His Sexuality


Despite dating some of the prettiest women in the world including Italian TV presenter Elisabetta Canalis, British model Lisa Snowden and currently former WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler. Hollywood's most resolute bachelor George Clooney has been the subject of rumors about his sexuality. In an interview with gay and lesbian news magazine, The Advocate, Goerge Clooney addressed the rumor for the very first time. He said:

I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, "These are lies!" That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community,' he told the publication.

I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing. My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a s***.'

Brad Pitt – a supporter of gay marriage – has joked about the rumours in the past, saying he wouldn't marry until George was legally able to marry his "partner".

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature