E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

March 14, 2012

Beremole - T.I.V (New Video: Directed By Akin Alabi)


If you missed my first post about the talented T.I.V please check it out Here

This is the sequel to the award-winning Komole remix by T.I.V featuring Vector & Provabs.

This video features over 50 dancers displaying jaw-breaking dance moves. It also has cameo appearance by djtee, konga, adex (artquake) among others.

Beremole video:



Beremole mp3:

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature