E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

February 12, 2012

Nicki Minaj Covers Paper Magazine


Nicki Minaj goes green and pink for her new feature in Paper Magazine’s Spring issue. In the interview, she reveals her love for Mob Wives star ‘Big Ang’ and other ‘Trash TV’ that she loves... Check out a few excerpts:
On how she’s coping with success
Ugh! I have been working sooo much. Success came and now that so many eyes are on me, I feel I have to deliver. And it’s a business. No joke. I guess I am stressing more than I should be, and I think I am becoming more guarded.

On what was going through her mind while sitting next to Anna Wintour during Fashion Week
Yes! I was screaming out loud inside my head. Me sitting next to the Queen of Vogue! It was such a strange experience. I felt like I was dreaming. And I thought she would be snobby or something. But she was so incredibly sweet to me.
On her biggest style icons
Grace Jones definitely. So amazing. And Cyndi Lauper, I loved her right from when I was a little girl. And Janet Jackson of course. And Boy George. I always loved the way he dressed, and his music too.
On if she has time to watch ‘trash tv’
Of course! I love Mob Wives. I love Big Ang — what is that? And I love the way those girls talk to each other: “Don’t YOU be coming at ME!!!” I love every freakin’ moment. And I watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta and Beverly Hills. Taylor and Adrienne and the girls.

On who she will be collaborating with next
Oh my God!!! Well I have to say, for me, genre does not play into it. And I am lucky because I get so many amazing requests. I just had that big one with Madonna. I collaborate when I feel it’s right.
On the new album
The album is like a collage of all my emotions. I am not sticking to any particular style. I am doing what I feel without restrictions. So it’s very free and very me.


Continue ...

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature