E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

January 03, 2012

Christina Milian Talks Love, Lust & Divorce With Niecey Nash!


Christina Milian, who went through a very public divorce with singer/songwriter The Dream, recently joined Niecy in a little bitchie chit chat and talked about divorce, cheating and life lessons.
On her divorce
A lot of men would say, “I can’t believe a man would cheat on Christina” but it happens.
Some people think because you’re beautiful, you lived a charmed life
Beauty has nothing to do with it. I know I’m a really good wife. I know I’m a really good girlfriend. I know we’re suppose to take the blame for certain things but I gotta say I’m pretty good at all that stuff.
What would you say is the biggest lesson you’ve learned from it all?
Sometimes we are just so carried away with love and we might even mistake some things like lust for love.
Niecy later gave a little advice to a women who asked a question that all couples would like to know the answer to: What’s the trick to a long beautiful relationship?
Always be willing to say you’re sorry and make-up. Is anything better than make-up sex? I don’t think so. I use to be the girl who stood on my principle. Girl, let something happen now that I didn’t do …”I’m Sorry!” I’ll say it so quick it will make your head spin. Why? Because I’m in something that’s so good I don’t want to spend a second not connected if don’t have to.

Spotted @NecoleBitchie

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature