E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 10, 2011

T.I and Tiny Get Their Own Reality Show


T.I. has been filming his new reality show since he left prison and now the show has a premiere date. T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle premieres December 5th at 9PM on VH1.

Viewers will get a behind-the-scenes look as Tip is reunited with his wife, Tameka (a.k.a Tiny), and his children following a 12-month prison sentence. The series follows T.I. as he re-acclimates back into his life as a father, husband, son, musician, businessman, actor and author.


According to the press releaseFor the first time, fans will get to know T.I.’s children and see their reactions as they realize their father is a member of Hip Hop royalty. T.I. even begins to instruct his eldest son, Domani on the secrets to putting on a great concert performance and allows Domani (aka T- Money) to show off his skills in front of a crowd of 3,000 at the Scream Tour. 

Viewers will also catch a glimpse into the very loving and always fascinating relationship between T.I. and his wife Tameka, who has faithfully stood by T.I.’s side through his highs and lows and who herself was a former member of the ’90s Grammy-winning pop group Xscape. 

The mother of two of T.I.’s children, along with her own fifteen-year-old daughter, Tameka was forced to hold down the fort while T.I. was behind bars. Viewers also are introduced to the OMG GIRLZ, a new up-and-coming pop group that Tameka manages. 

“Tameka and I have a strong, loving family,” said T.I. “In this family documentary, you will see the challenges of raising children while balancing a career. It’s like a lot of families, only our home is in the spotlight.”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature