E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 11, 2011

Rihanna's "You Da One" New Music.


Check out the “You Da One,” the second single from Rihanna’s forthcoming album Talk That Talk!

“You da the one that I dream about all day. You da one that I think about always. You da one that makes sure that I behave. My love is your love, your love is my love,” the 23-year-old pop star sings on the track, which you can listen to on her Facebook page.

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature