E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 06, 2011

Kelly Rowland Confirms Beyonce's Baby Gender!


Kelly Rowland continues to be the best god mommy-to-be as she rides for her sister Beyonce. But she slipped up and told the baby's gender to the press!

She told BANG Showbiz:
"I'm so happy for my sister and her husband. They're so happy in this moment right now, as they should be. They've made a little bundle of love, I'm so excited for them.
"I have no idea what I'm going to buy Beyonce at the baby shower because Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won't be spoiled but she will be very well looked-after.
"I'll be on hand for babysitting duties and I'm actually very good with messy diapers!"

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature