E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

November 06, 2011

Amber Rose Pursuing Music Career!


In a recent interview Amber Rose reveals plans to begin a music career. She tells BET

"I’m in the studio every single day no matter if I work 18 hours a day, I’m always in the studio so I’m really taking this very serious. I’ve always wrote music, but it has always been something very personal for me. But I brought my music to Wiz one day and showed him everything and he was blown away. 
He was like, ‘Baby, you have to do this. Like, you have to. I know you’re quiet, I know you’re shy’ but you know when I’m in the studio, I’m like Sasha fierce. I just turn into a whole different person. It’s really cool. You guys are going to really enjoy it. I may drop a song soon and just put it out there so you can see what it’s like."

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature