E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 02, 2011

T.I. Has Been Released From Prison

http://twanatells.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/T.I.-Tiny.jpg

Via Access Atlanta:
“Rapper T.I. was released from federal custody early Thursday, his attorney confirmed to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.”
“Attorney Steve Sadow said T.I., who’s real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., left the Dismas Charities Atlanta halfway house “very early this morning” after spending the last year in federal custody and the last two weeks at the halfway house”.
“T.I.’s release coincides with the BET Hip Hop Awards weekend.”
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature