E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 08, 2011

Shakira Appointed to Obama's Education Board.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/296986_223385357725622_100001624785493_714357_975219418_n.jpg

“This is a tremendous honor for me. I am humbled that my philanthropic experience could be helpful or that my voice can be used to amplify the message and work of the President and this Commission,” the 34 year old Colombian singer said.

“As I have seen in my own Foundation work, the only road out of poverty is education. For a host of reasons, Latino young people in this country disproportionately drop out of school and far too few finish college. Closing this gap will not only determine the economic future and competitiveness of this nation, but can serve as a model for the world. I am grateful to have an opportunity to support such important work,” she added.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature