E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 08, 2011

Kelly Rowland For UK Cosmopolitan November 2011


Kelly Rowland covers the UK edition of Cosmopolitan November 2011Edition.  

On her boob job: I said in an interview a long time ago that I’d get it done becauseI just had little nuggets for boobs and it was bothering me. The decision was 10 years in the making so I’m comfortable talking about it. It’s something I really wanted to do for myself – not for a man, not for work, for myself…and I love them!

On calling of her wedding to Roy: I was too young for marriage. I remember my sister B [Beyoncé] asked me one question: she said, ‘Well, you know what you want now, don’t you?’ and I was like ‘Yes’…It was so hard and embarrassing because everyone knew. I’d posed for the front cover of a magazine in my wedding dress and it was on sale! But sometimes you fall down and you learn from it.

On the single life: Before, I’d want to lean on somebody. Now I love the fact that I can just be a single lady, chilling and hanging with my friends, and travelling the world. It’s a pretty good life. I’m ready for marriage when the right time comes now, though.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature