E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 06, 2011

Pregnant Beyoncé Gets Intimate in L'Oreal Paris Commercial (Video)

http://cdn.rap-up.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/beyonce-loreal-paris.jpg
 “Today was all about being honest and pure and deep, The intimacy on the set in the beginning was definitely difficult. I had to block everyone out and pretend that I was in a quiet room in my home, in my bedroom, talking to my camera.”

Watch the video below:

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature