E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

October 13, 2011

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Breaks TV Record


Here is what she tweets Below ...
  
“Wow!!! This is so amazing!!! I just heard that my two-night wedding special on E! drew a combined 10.5 million viewers!! That means it was the most watched event on E! ever!! I want to thank you all SO much for watching, leaving your sweet comments on my blog, tweeting with me during the show… and just generally being so loving and supportive!”

She also tweeted 

“You guys are amazing! I hope you all enjoyed the wedding special. And of course, get ready for November dolls, because Kourtney and Kim are taking New York, baby! Again!!! LOL”

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature