E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 30, 2011

Wyclef Jean Apologizes To Lauryn Hill: 'Sorry For Everything That I Did To You'

He said, “I don’t have no problem saying on national TV right now while everyone is watching that Lauryn, I apologize to you, you know for everything that I did to you which was wrong, you know for every which way you felt it’s important that I apologize to you.”


He also apologized to Pras, “It’s not really about a Fugee album because at the end of the day right, being on a Fugee album it’s just important that I extend my hand to let them know I salute them and let them know they’re two incredible individuals.”



Source  iLuluonline

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature