E4PR Public Relations Blog For Showbiz and the Entertainment Industry

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!

La Campagne Tropicana Island Beach Resort: Nigeria's Answer To Turks & Caicos...Sheer Bliss!!!
Click On This Photo To View Photos From My Birthday Party & At This Beautiful Paradise On Earth

September 28, 2011

Rihanna's "We Found Love" Video Shut Down By A Farmer

http://missjia.com/images/2011/09/rih.jpg

Rihanna was filming the video for her single, We Found Love, in Bangor, North Ireland when the owner spotted her take her top off. Though he had given permission to film the video, he said he had no idea she would be getting half naked. Check Out The Pics Below :



Rihanna's Half Naked Pics

Alan Graham, who is a local politician and farmer,  says at the time he had no idea who Rihanna and the shoot became inappropriate:

“I did not know on Friday who was coming, but if the name Rihanna had have been mentioned to me the name would have meant nothing to me. When the filming did become to my mind unacceptable I requested the filming to stop. It became apparent to me that the situation was becoming inappropriate and I requested them to stop and they did stop,” reports the Belfast Telegraph.

“I had my conversation with Rihanna regarding that and I hope she understands where I’m coming from and we shook hands and we parted company on good enough terms. The filming was taking place on my land and I have an ethos and I felt that that was inappropriate and that’s why I requested it to stop and I do think the shoot did end then.”

The singer started off in a red two-piece and then a black sheer top before completely removing her top.

No comments:

Hollywood Weekly Magazine's Nollywood Feature